Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Is That What I Think It Is????

We had a great appointment this morning! Baby looks great and is nice and healthy with a great heart rate of 166 beats per minute! We got great shots of the baby today, they had their little arms up by their face and we saw the umbilical cord, so cool! Baby didn't move around much though, probably sleeping. The tech asked us if we were going to find out what it was and of course we said YES! So she adjusted the camera a bit and we were looking at the legs, well there definately was a little something between the legs. She didn't say anything but put the cursor at it and said she wasn't sure what it was and it was way, way to early to tell anything, but I just feel in my gut that what we saw proves this baby is a boy. I am not going to go out and buy blue clothes or anything but I can't help but fantasize about a little boy running around! Bob's face was the cutest thing ever when he saw that, he just had this huge goofy grin and was giddy walking out of the office! I know that he wants a son so bad and I really hope that his dreams come true!

Dear God,
Thank you so much for watching over this little miracle that is growing. Please help him to continue to grow and thrive.
Love,
Alicia & Bob

Dear Baby,
Are you a boy? For some reason Mommy really feels deep in her heart that you are and I think Daddy does too! Either way we love you so much and can't wait to hold you in our arms! You are so special to us, you are our miracle and we will cherish you everyday for the rest of our lives!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy

3 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Thats so exciting!!!! If it is a boy than I should welcome you to the little boys club! Either way I know you guys are excited. Thats how my hubby and I were. I'm glad all is going well and you and your baby are growing and feeling good. I can't wait to find out for sure if its definitely a boy!

Lisa said...

My ultrasound tech thought ours was a boy at 12 weeks. My OB then told me that you can't really be sure because everything is so swollen down there at that point. She turned out to be our perfect little girl and she doesn't have screwed up girly parts!

A n T said...

So glad to hear that all is going well for your LO!

Post a Comment